www.f1rwrs-game.com wrote:F1RWRS Game FAQ
When will the game be released?
- Somewhere in late October 2014, a more specific date will be announced soon.
Is there going to be a career mode?
- Most certainly, the career mode is the main focus of the game.
Many racing games with a career mode are considered bland because the world never changes except for your driver. Does this hold true for the F1RWRS game?
- No! While it took long negotations, we were able to get an agreement regarding driver changes. You will see drivers move up from F2RWRS and F3RWRS and see some drivers change teams or be forced out of F1RWRS altogether, although these movements will only happen in moderation
The teaser showed a conversation with Daniel Melrose and Kay Lon. Will this be a regular feature?
- Yes, we figured it would be most important to get a grip on the personalities of F1RWRS, perhaps even more so than the driving aspect of it, to have a true experience of racing in the fastest growing series in the world. Your interaction with other drivers and the media may affect your entire career. Saying the right or wrong thing to the right or wrong person may make or break your career in F1RWRS.
Are these conversations voiced?
- Sadly no, since it would be too expensive and tedious to have F1RWRS drivers voice themselves since there is a lot of dialouge, a number of which will only be seen once every thousandth playthrough, and that would not be wise to actually give them all a voice-over.
Will F2RWRS and F3RWRS be in the game?
- Yes, all F2RWRS and F3RWRS teams and drivers in the series on the 1st August 2014 will be in the game with all F2RWRS and F3RWRS rules. However, most of the F2RWRS tracks that are not going alongside F1RWRS Grands Prix - with the exception of the race in Istanbul - are not in the game due to licensing issues. We are currently discussing whether we are going to include them via DLC or not.
Are there any bonus tracks in the game?
- Yes, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with its non-championship F1RWRS race is in the game along with the Hockenheimring as a memorial to the first F1RWRS race. Furthermore, any non-championship races held this or next year will be included in the game via free DLC.
Can we play pre-qualifying?
- Pre-qualifying is an optional feature, you can either run pre-qualifying as it is done in F1RWRS currently or leave it out and have all 40 drivers fight for the 26 grid slots. Obviously, quick races can be done with any team, even those who normally fail to qualify, i.e. Dofasco Racing or Tropico GP.
Since there has been much discussion about the cover, what will it look like?
We will upload a picture of it later this month, however, we can say that it will show both Mark Dagnall and Nathanael Spencer for every region this game is sold in. The only difference lies in the center, where a car of a regional driver is displayed. Here's a list:
US/Canada: Nicolas Steele
South America: Jesus Plaza
United Kingdom: Sammy Jones
Europe: Thomas De Bock
Japan: Barii Mori
Australia: Daniel Melrose
Rest Of The World: Jack Christopherson